- 2 large egg whites
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 8 oz. cubed lean beef steak
- 8 whole wheat saltine crackers
- Crack two eggs and strain out just the whites (toss the yolks).(cook in mic. for dogs)
- Place the saltine crackers, garlic salt with parsley and ground pepper in a Ziploc bag (crush up saltine crackers to make crumbs).
- Dip the cubed beef in the egg whites and place in Ziploc bag and shake vigorously to coat .
- Place on a baking sheet and bake at 350 °F for 25 minutes (flip during baking).